Re: Need help on terminal emulation in Cygwin console

Off topic...

> No, I meant the big bold text in the middle of that page about sending
> cygcheck output as an attachment.

I'm not dumb man - I'd certainly include it if this could help a thing or on
request. As I said I have the latest packages installed and this also means
I checked them too. Is it really necessary to attach this big (153k) file
containing eg. whole .dll dump x4 to each posted question/issue? ...to
show that TERM=cygwin?

> I don't think I missed this point since you never raised it.

...huh?
I meant your diagnosis attempt wasn't going the right direction.

> I did see Chuck's followon mail and obviously he knows much more about
> the subject than I do.  So, I withdraw my attempt to help.

...are you touchy or sth?

Tomasz