Re: Setup 2.693 unable to replace files through reboot

Am 08.04.2010, 18:09 Uhr, schrieb Christopher Faylor:

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 11:41:43AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 01:40:43PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I just applied the matching patch.  Chris, could you please upload
a new setup.exe?

Will do. It will probably take me longer than usual since I have to move to using the new libraries that Chuck just implemented.

As it turns out, configure did the right thing in finding these libraries once I installed them so I had very few problems. It is nice to have a fast setup.exe build now. Thanks Chuck!

The new version is up there now.

Thanks. If you had to install further libraries than are mentioned in setup's README source file, it might be a good idea to update that file. I haven't audited it when I updated the file but just added those I found missing in my patch on -apps@. If further Cygwin packages are required that happened to be pre-installed on my computer, I haven't added them.

--
Matthias Andree