Re: SSHD configuration problem

On 4/15/2010 12:42 PM, npolite wrote:
Thanks for the help. I've installed the new service but am still getting
the same problem with connections closing after the attempt is made to the
server. Any way to debug this problem? I don't see anything written to the
/var/log/sshd.log file. I think this may have to do with Windows ADS users
as all of my other Windows servers that have Cygwin running with openssh
never have a problem but are not on the domain.

Did you read this FAQ?

<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.sshd-in-domain>

Holliston, MA 01746