Re: Running a Matlab script remotely via ssh

Thanks for the follow-ups.  It turns out that I tried the same
experiment on another Vista installation (32bit this time around) and
it run Matab scripts via ssh without a hitch. Officially the
command-line should look like this:

matlab -nodesktop -r test_batch

In practice the option "-nodesktop"  was not necessary.  Now, I am
still not sure what the problem with the other system might be.  Maybe
 Vista 64bit is complaining about something else, maybe some firewall
issue, maybe a service configuration.  I will only have physical
access to this system on Monday for further testing.

Of course, the real lesson here is that you shouldn't attempt this
stuff on Windows, especially not on Vista.