Cygwin 1.7 man: '-' char in option/switch in man page is not displayed/not encoded well if LANG=C.UTF-8

After moved from Cygwin 1.5 to Cygwin 1.7, the '-' char in switch/option in
man page is not displayed.

As Cygwin 1.7 have revised to 1.7.5 and cygwin-doc-1.7 is released and this
problem still exists, so I decide to figure it out.

I have a previous post "Cygwin 1.7: Empty/white-space output when display
Chinese characters in GBK charset encoding?" here
http://old.nabble.com/Cygwin-1.7%3A-Empty-white-space-output-when-display-Chinese-characters-in-GBK-charset-encoding--ts26774467.html,
It seems this problem is similar to that one, because if i set LANG=C.GBK,
'-' char will displayed well. But Cygwin 1.7 select UTF-8 as default
encoding, is it 'man' does not follow this default encoding?

please see the screenshot from old.nabble.com:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28287625/cygwin-1.7-LANG%253DC.UTF-8-man.png
cygwin-1.7-LANG%3DC.UTF-8-man.png