AW: [bulk] - Re: reading /proc/registry/ causes Segmentation fault.

Hi Corinna,

Because I run an update this morning my assumption was that I had the newest one.

Have a nice day
Norbert

> There was a buffer overflow in wide character string allocation which
> broke /proc/registry access.  It has been fixed one day after releasing
> Cygwin 1.7.5.

> Corinna
>
> --
> Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
> Red Hat
>
> --

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.:   +49 4421 4808 876

Fax:    +49 4421 4808 843

Email:  N.Zacharias@dewi.de
Home:   http://http://www.dewi.de

DEWI GmbH - Deutsches Windenergie-Institut, Wilhelmshaven
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Jens Peter Molly
Chairman of the supervisory board: Ministerialrat Dr. Niels Kämpny