Re: cygpath from emacs

Amazingly enough I solved this problem for myself just yesterday.

;; Add to your .emacs file.
;; Handle locating files containing errors for compilers that report
using DOS style paths.
(when (eq system-type 'cygwin)
? (require 'compile)
? (setq compilation-parse-errors-filename-function
?? ?'(lambda (path)
?? ??? (replace-regexp-in-string "\n" ""
?? ?????? (shell-command-to-string (concat "cygpath --unix '" path "'"))))))