Re: MS-DOS path warning with maven

On 5/11/2010 3:51 AM, David BalaÅic wrote:
> On 10 May 2010 22:40, Jeremy Bopp <jeremy@bopp.net> wrote:

>>> I attached it.
>>
>> I don't see the Cygwin warning message in that output.  What I did see
>> in the output, though, tells me that there shouldn't be anything causing
>> that message at all.
>>
>> Try running the following to see if it captures the warning message:
>>
>> $ sh -x "$(which mvn)" -version >mvn.log 2>&1
>
> Attached, this time including the warning.

The attachment appears to have been stripped by the list server.  I'm
not sure what it will take to work around the server, so please send log
file to me directly.  Given that this issue with Maven isn't a Cygwin
problem, this list is not the most appropriate forum for this discussion
anyway.

-Jeremy