Re: bash - command - PATH question

On 05/19/2010 08:31 AM, Rockefeller, Harry wrote:
Again, have you tried dos2unix foo?
Yes this didn't help.
That's funny because this is the usual cause. Are you sure there is no extra carriage return line endings. I usually check by going into vim and seeing if it says [DOS} at the bottom (there are other ways).
[snip]
Thanks dude I was totally lost wondering where the rest of the quote was until I saw your [snip] comment... :-)
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?