Re: [PACKAGING ERROR] libungif-devel and libXevie-devel reference nonexistant /usr/lib/libxcb-xlib.la

On 2010-05-21 07:40, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
I know, but it's anyway a bug which should be fixed. Otherwise the .la files are not useful.

Not only shouldn't they be used in the first place, libXevie is no longer in the distro. The last package in the distro depending on libungif is ming, so if you rebuild/update that against libgif, then I can just remove libungif and be done with it.

Yaakov