Re: [1.7.5] python2.5 bad installation?

On 6/23/2010 8:55 AM, Edward Lam wrote:
So is the python2.5 distribution effectively removed from cygwin? I
didn't do anything special when I ran setup.exe, it just automatically
picks up the latest packages and I just hit the install button.

Now that I've unintentionally updated, what should I do to fix python
2.5? Uninstall the python 2.6 package?

For future reference, you can avoid unintentionally updating by clicking the View button until you get the "Partial" view. This is a list of the packages that will be updated. If you don't want to update a package, click on the version number in the "New" column until it says "Keep". See http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html#setup-packages for more information about how to use setup.exe.

Ken