Re: Some missing .a file trying to compile cfc util on cygwin libgmp.a, libhistory.a, libreadline.a)

Risposta al messaggio di Larry Hall (Cygwin) :

The typical way to install a GNU package after building it is to invoke
'make install'.  This should appear in the INSTALL readme for the package
in question.  This is not Cygwin-specific and won't necessarily apply to
a package that doesn't conform to GNU standards.
Ok, thanks again.
I have tried with make install but nothing happens. But I have moved the EXe file in the /bin folder and now it works :-D
I think the key step to build it from source on cygwin is to modify the makefile and changig -ltermcap with -lncurses, I have found this suggestions searching on Google for a similar problem with another package.
Sandro