Re: UK mirror

On 7/22/2010 5:59 AM, Alex Morris wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to suggest a new UK mirror for Cygwin.
I'm not sure that sourcemaster@ is readable.

The implication from what you wrote above is that you're not the one maintaining this mirror. For obvious reasons, it isn't really feasible for the list of official sites to include those that an unconnected party suggests or recommends. If you are maintaining the mirror, then you really do need to follow the prescribed way of requesting a mirror be added which is found <http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html>. Since you mentioned sourcemaster, I assume you have seen this page. It's not entirely clear to me what you mean by "sourcemaster@ is readable" but I can assure you that messages sent to sourcemaster are read by the sourcemaster.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746