Re: opening notepad.exe from linux to window via ssh runs in background

Hi,

It was fixed after doing the following setup :

Open control panel=> Administrative Tools=>Computer Management=>Services,
lookup the sshd service, right click=>properties=>log on, and check the
checkbox for âAllow service to interact with desktopâ, and restart the
service.

thanks
Saravana