screen does not reattach with standard users through ssh

Hi,

I'm trying to get screen working through sshd. I have installed
screen, and openssh, and configured with ssh-host-config (and set
CYGWIN to tty).

Users with administrator privileges can successfully create, detach,
and reattach a screen session through ssh, but that is not possible
with standard users (the command to reattach screen does nothing just
like before CYGWIN was set to tty). It works with standard users
locally launching cygwin through cmd.exe though. Has anyone come
across this, or can help me debug this further?

Ramiro Polla