Re: linux->cygwin cross build environment

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Charles Wilson
<cygwin@cwilson.fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Last weekend I attempted to setup a linux->cygwin cross compiler (and
> basic sysroot). ÂHowever, it didn't work: while a simple C 'Hello World'
> app could be compiled, copied over to a win32 system and executed, a C++
> 'Hello World' did not:

I attached the scripts I used in December, 2009, trying to build a
Cygwin cross toolchain.

This is much like the MinGW cross toolchain build scripts.

The scripts seem not to be able complete the build procdure of gcc.

The Chinese characters in the scripts is encoded as gb2312.

--
Chiheng Xu
Wuhan,China