Re: git and ssh issue

On 09/18/2010 04:16 PM, Eliot Moss wrote:
> The test case works just fine for me:
>
> Windows 7
> latest git and openssh
> cygwin 1.7.7-1
>
> I wonder if it's an OS-specific or BLODA problem?

My system doesn't have anything from the BLODA list on it, and Chris was
able to reproduce the problem as well.  It's possible that this might be
some sort of race condition, and maybe faster machines such as yours are
less affected.  Maybe it's also possible that the latest Cygwin update
has made the problem less easily reproducible.

I'll make sure my system is updated and try this again on Monday when I
get into work.

-Jeremy