how to enable the very convenient copy/paste editing method in Cgywin?

I installed Cgywin(don't know how to see its version number) under windows xp
and so far so good. However, there is one thing very inconvenient for me to
use Cgywin, that is, I cannot highlight a text to copy and right button to
paste. I am wondering how I can get back this beloved feature. Any advices
are greatly appreciated!