scp fails without a warning.

I updated cygwin yesterday (10/12/10) and rebooted my Windows XP (SP3) box.  Now, when I use scp from a Red Hat 5.5 box to my Windows box, scp quietly fails.

If I run (from Red Hat) "scp uname@windowsbox:file .", I'm prompted for my password.  I type it in and then, a moment later, scp exits.  No data gets transferred and there is no error messages.  If I type in a garbage file name, I get the same results.  There is no error message.

If I run "sftp uname@windowsbox:file ." I'm prompted for my password and the file transfers normally.  Unfortunately I need a recursive copy.

I can also ssh into my windows box with no problem.

/var/log/sshd.log exists, but is empty.

--
Dale Wiles