Re: OpenGL under Cygwin with GtkGlExt

Stedy <dillmann dot stefan at web dot de> wrote:

> Hi AndrÃ,
>
> Yes, Im using X11..
> In the meanwhile I've installed every GL package I found at Cygwin setup
> incl. libGL-devel and libGL1 but I still get the error :-/
> do I have to manual install this libs?
> I just run cygwin setup process

If you have installed the packages, you have installed the libs.

This seems to be a configure script problem. You will have to discuss this with
the GtkGlExt author(s).

André Bleau, Cygwin's volunteer OpenGL package maintainer.

Please send any question or comment about the opengl package to cygwin at cygwin dot com,
not to directly to me.