Re: R: nondosfilewarning help

On 22 October 2010 04:12, msmoore wrote:

> Unfortunately, the script that was written to run rsync is in perl and has
> variables for the directory. ÂIt's complicated and I wouldn't know how to
> change it, which is why I rather just leave it as is and have the
> "nodosfilewarning' instead.
>
> I'm wondering if capitals matter because I wrote set instead of SET

No, it shouldn't matter for batch scripts, and the script you showed
should work. Double-check the spelling of 'nodosfilewarning' (since
the subject of this thread has an extra 'n' in it). Does 'echo
$CYGWIN' within bash show what's expected? Is that perl script run
with Windows perl or Cygwin perl? Perhaps it overrides the CYGWIN
variable?

Andy