Re: bash.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't dynamically determine load address for 'GetKeyboardLayout'

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 01:40:48PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> The cygcheck output that we request here:  http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> might provide more insight.

With permission from the owner, I attach a slightly anonymized version
of the cygcheck output that you request.

In addition to this, I tried running mintty (that I have not tried
before) and that actually succeeds to execute bash.exe. There are some,
presumably independent, problems with this that I intend to report
separately, but I will just hesitate slightly, in case the present
problem gets resolved and the solution manages to solve those other
problems as well.

Any additional comments on this matter are most welcome.

Best regards
Thorkil