Re: Cygwin's svn appends unwanted .exe to file name on checkout

On 10/25/2010 12:20 PM, Carl Norum wrote:
> I am having the problem described in this past mailing list discussion:
>
>   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-02/msg00704.html
>
> Is there any fix or workaround for it that I should know about?

As far as I know, this was fixed in Cygwin 1.7.2. Neither the script here

or the script here

trigger the problem for me.

What version of Cygwin are you using? (Perhaps you can just attach the
output of cygcheck, following there directions here:
http://cygwin.com/problems.html) If you are using the latest version,
can you try the scripts mentioned above? If they work but you still see
a problem, it would be very helpful if you could modify one of them to
reproduce the problem you're seeing.

Thanks.

Volunteer Cygwin svn maintainer