Re: Is part of gcc3 missing?

On 03.11.2010 15:10, Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
> [...]

You could try to mix gcc-3 and gcc-4.

When in your build script "set-gcc-default-3.sh" is replaced by
"set-gcc-default-4.sh; export CC=gcc-3" gcc-4 is used by the ocaml
scripts (which ignore CC) and gcc-3 for building everything else.
I haven't checked if the generated files actually work, but at least
make succeeds without errors.

-Dirk