Odd "No Package" message.

I've been following several of the recent message threads dealing with setup
user issues.  Knowing that I've had a few of the symptoms reported I did a
search and found about 26 *.new files in my cygwin instance.  I decided that the
best solution was to remove the *.new files, reboot my system into safe mode
with networking and try to reinstall all applications.

This cleaned up a lot of issues; however I now have a persistent message when I
do updates:

Package: No package
	passwd-grp.sh exit code 1

I don't see a package named passwd-grp or anything similar (hence the "No
package" message I presume).  Is this an obsolete package?  How do I get rid of
this message?  Cygcheck output attached.  My system is Windows XP SP3 latest
patches, running Apache 2 and sshd under Cygwin.  Please note I have McAfee
Total Protection, not Zone Alarm as reported (never had ZA on my system).

Your sage advise would be much appreciated or great oracles of Cygwin. :)

Sincerely,

Brian S. Wilson