Re: Problem with lls command in nccftp

Risposta al messaggio di gialloporpora :

Dear all,

I am using the ncftp (version 3.2.1) client installed with the Cygwin
environment and I have this problem.

The FTP client works nice for me, I have only this little issue.  When I
try to use the lls command (it launch the ls command in my local
directory) this message appears:

ncftp>  lls
/bin/sh: more: command not found
Canceled.

and I don't know how to solve this problem.
Somebody can point me in the good direction to solve it?

Thanks
Sandro

Ok, I have solved, the lls command not works but works the standard !ls command for listing the files of the local directory.

I have another question, the command edit should be download in a temp directory the file and open it in an editor, if I launch it this is the message that appears:

Set your EDITOR environment variable prior to running ncftp.
Example for /bin/sh:

EDITOR="/usr/bin/vi" ; export EDITOR

Where I configure this variable? I could use an editor not included in the cygwin package (for example I use Crimson Editor to edit all my files)

thanks