Re: regular tcsh crashes

On 12/10/2010 8:22 PM, Lester Ingber wrote:
I have been having tcsh crashes for some time.  I have tried the
latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll but that does not help.  I attach the
output of my cygcheck-svr.txt.

The crashes typically output, in crash_output.txt.

A file tcsh.exe.stackdump is produced, attached as tcsh.exe.stackdump.txt.

(All files attached have .txt suffixes to get through cygwin email  --
in fact they are text, but previous emails bounced anyway.)

I notice you have some local versions of Cygwin-provided software. Could these be coming into play? Also, there is a mention of a conflict with Logitech stuff. Perhaps you want to uninstall that and see if that makes any difference. Are you saying that tcsh is crashing immediate when you start it?

--
Larry