Cygwin 1.7.7: intermittent Perl "unable to remap *.dll" error with Windows 7/2008R2

Hello Corinna,
Cygwin is really great, but has huge stability problems running on top of Windows 7 or Windows 2008R2 (both 64Bit).

When running Perl scipts, they intermittent stop with fatal error "unable to remap" any dll. When you try to run the perl script several times, then it will work again for one or if you are lucky for many times.

Unsuccessful workarounds so far:

1. ash -> rebaseall: does not solve the problem.

2. I thouht that maybe Windows ASLR is the cause of the problem and thus tried to disable it by setting the key "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\MoveImages" but still get that error.

3. I have tried to install cygwin from scatch and load only the required modules being able to execute the perl script (e.g. Text::CSV_XS, Net::Appliance::Session, Log::Log4perl, etc.), but also no luck.

I am sure that I am not the only one who has that problem - found a lot of other users problem descriptions looking very similar to what I have seen.

As the main purpose of Cygwin is running a Linux like environment on Windows systems, a fix should be release a.s.a.p.

Please can you give me a feedback or perhaps hint on how I can get a stable environment!?!?!?

Thanks Manfred