Re: USB flash drive not showing up in Cygwin under Windows 7

On 1/2/2011 12:32 AM, Jeffrey J. Kosowsky wrote:
My USB thumb drive does not show up in /cygdrive/ (or seemingly anywhere else
for that matter). It does of course show up in the regular Windows 7
GUI in the "Computer" folder.

This happens even if I open the cygwin window using "Runas
Administrator"

I am running Cygwin 1.7.

Am I missing something obvious here? Is there something I need to do
to tell Cygwin to look for a USB flash drive?

No. Please follow the problem reporting guidelines outlined here to report the problem:

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

-- Larry