Where to find a reliable provider of CygwinX?

After having installed a basic version of Cygwin I wanted to install X and a few programs that depend on it. Using one mirror I thought I was doing well, but no program X were found. Somehow I got the information that xinit was needed, but that I could not obtain from the mirror. So I found another and lo-and-behold: I got xinit, X, and Xemacs.

From previous experience I knew that the X-server should be started somehow, but I could not resist to call Xemacs right away. And believe it or not: it could not start, and complained about a missing cygjpeg-62.dll. So back to the provider to have a look for the package libjpeg-62, identified by a lookup elsewhere. But neither of the two providers had such a package, but instead some different libjpeg-*. After having downloaded all of these, the complaint came back again.

So: please give me some advice on where to find a provider of all packages and preferably also some about how packages have been tested for completeness.

Sincerely

JÃrgen Steensgaard