Re: Please test latest developer snapshot

Hi crowd,

rabble? angry mob?

- Reintroduce the ability to delete an empty directory which is the
   current working directory of the same or another Cygwin process.

I don't see that. Testcase:

	$ mkdir foo
	$ cd foo
	$ rmdir .
	rmdir: failed to remove `.': Invalid argument

cd .. && rmdir foo does work.

- Core file access functions have been slightly redesigned to gain
   performance.  Hopefully file access got just a bit faster now...

This is the one that explains the 2.5x faster cygport builds I reported during the "rm -rf sometimes fails" thread back in December, I'm guessing?

This looks like a *huge* release, Corinna. I think you could get away with calling it 1.9.0, and nevermind how recent 1.7.0 was.