Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty-0.9.6-1

Andy Koppe <andy.koppe <at> gmail.com> writes:

> mintty 0.9.6-1 is on its way to the Cygwin mirrors, with a couple of
> fixes and enhancements.

Hello Andy,

I really love mintty, and use it everyday. However, I just updated my version
yesterday, and discovered that the zoom option doesn't work as it did before. My
situation is as follows: I use cygwin on my laptop, which is sometimes connected
via a docking port to a hi-res monitor. The default font and size work well on
the laptop, but as too small (for my old eyes) on the big monitor. Before
updating, I would just use Ctrl - + that would make the font and window larger,
but this only makes the text bigger now. Is the old behavior still available,
using some other key combination? I couldn't find it looking through the
documentation. Is there a workaround using command-line options?

Thanks,

Peter Brown