Pining Cygwin in Windows 7?

Hi all,

I just installed Cygwin on my new system, which runs Windows 7. There's a feature in Win7 similar to QuickLinks that I've been using to "pin" my applications to the task bar for a quick start. I'd like to do the same for Cygwin, but since it starts as batch file, all the "pin" function does is give me a DOS prompt.

Has anyone encountered this before, and devised a fix for it?

I think I can just whip up a short C program to execute bash like the batch file does, and then just pin that executable. But does anyone know of something better?