Re: distributing executables for windows

I understand that the terminfo entry should be distributed too, but
this is my very question : where to put the "cygwin" file in the
windows tree ?
I've tried "C:\usr\share\terminfo\63", but it does not work.
Do you mean that I have to re-compile "ncurses" and "terminfo" with
some adjustment to the paths ?