Re: mkgroup: Could not get group info from samba share

On Mar 31 09:46, Christian Gelinek wrote:
> [...]

Erm, serves me right to use copy/paste.  What I meant to write is

  mkgroup -U groupname -S- -L my_samba_box

You have to specify the groupname(s) as args to the -U option when
using the mkgroup command.  Using the username doesn't help.

Corinna

Red Hat