Re: Zsh completion problem

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Vikas Mishra wrote:

Greetings, Vikas,

Any suggestions anyone?
I would really like to have completion in my zsh shells. Incidentally
I installed from source in cygwin and still have the same issue. So I
don't believe it is a package issue. I think it may be a bigger issue
with my cygwin environment.

I think you're going to have to give me some examples of what completion you are attempting. I still can't make this fail no matter what I try. Your .zcompdump looks fine to me and if I strip my config to be just your example (uncommented, of course) I can't make it fail.

Regards,
Vikas