Re: bash died waiting for longjmp before initialization

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for your reply.  I have to admit, I had never heard of the
concept of a rebase until you mentioned it.  After googling, it sounds
like this is what I should try?
http://www.heikkitoivonen.net/blog/2008/11/26/cygwin-upgrades-and-rebaseall/

If so, I guess I can give that a try on one system and see if it helps.

I'll also try out your attacked testcase and provide feedback.

thanks