Re: Make on Cygwin Changing Ruby to Jruby executable

On 5/2/2011 8:38 AM, Sayth Renshaw wrote:
I am trying to use compile with emacs on windows7. Cygwin is being
called as its my make environment.

Cygwin seems to be calling ruby.exe judging by the output pasted
below, what I want to know is how do i update it to be jruby?

My path for jruby is set as.
C:\jruby-1.6.1\bin

This the output.

-*- mode: compilation; default-directory: "c:/MyRuby/" -*-
Compilation started at Mon May 02 22:30:48

C:/cygwin/bin\ruby.exe -w c:/MyRuby/anothertest.rb

Presumably jruby in not in your path or at least not before the path you have to Cygwin tools. Setting up your path in this case might help. Otherwise, I'd say you need to look at the makefile you have to figure out what would be the best way to get it to use jruby over Cygwin's ruby.

--
Larry