Re: Cygwin 1.7.x on Windows 7: Exit statuses of Win32 executables are sometimes wrong

Hi Edward,

For what it's worth, I just left it running since my last reply and it's still running. I can fairly confidently say this only happens when executing a Windows binary from Cygwin.

Any insights or suggestions of further things to test would be greatly appreciated. These kinds of bugs certainly aren't fun to chase down.

John