Re: unknown command diff

Okay, that seems much better, for some reason the file wasn't going onto the
root of c, but running it directly to desktop worked a treat, so have
attached the file now.

As a note, I had installed cygwin some time ago, but did not use it back
then, so if a fresh re-install is required, then I can do so.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31576638/cygcheck.out cygcheck.out