Re: mintty font test

Am 31.05.2011 17:17, schrieb Charles Wilson:
On 5/27/2011 1:29 AM, Andy Koppe wrote:
On 27 May 2011 06:26, Andy Koppe wrote:
On 26 May 2011 16:53, Warren Young wrote:
It might be good if this xgraphics file you have were distributed with
mintty in the doc directory, so others can repeat the test on their system
with other fonts.
It's not mintty-specific and it's not documentation, so no.

Find it attached though.
Forgot to say: the file was created by Thomas Wolff.
I think this file, as well as the font-test stuff, would be most
accessible if added to the mintty wiki somewhere.

The test file was kind of a hack. For the purpose of proliferation :) I cleaned it up a little bit and will provide the update tomorrow.
Thomas