grub install with cygwin

I have two disks in my box that are non linux. On one disk is found Windows 7 and am having issues installing
grub that comes with cygwin.

How can I contact the person that compiled / packaged grub for cygwin for a fix for this?

It does not create the default /etc/defaults/grub file and there are a number of other things I am having issues with that deal with
the packaging and execution of grub.

I have tried installing grub using a Linux distro (CentOS) but this is not possible (as per their list).

Also the grub list cannot help because this is a cygwin specific issue.

J.V.