Re: Random fork failures

Christopher Faylor-8 wrote:

> Actually, I think it is more likely BLODA.

The other standard reply (I am surprised not to read it in this thread) is
rebaseall.

I boot my laptop about weekly.
That's the moment I use to refresh cygwin, especially if there has been some
forced upgrades
(frequent in our environment).
At that point, I'll experiment fork multiple errors, at X and emacs startup.
To this, I reply by running in ash .rebaseall && ./peflagsall, until I get a
clean start.
On top of this, I do a perlrebase, and usually, I am covered.
I understand that every rebase will raise the base address where to load
injected DLLs.

Is this just fantasy and rain dancing?
[ A fork error with scp may get my system to hang so that I need to reboot ]
Marc