Re: Can't start graphic menu in remote machine

On 7/19/2011 8:05 AM, Ciro wrote:

Hi,

I've installed the new Gygwin set in my computer and I can't seem to start
any graphic interface, for instance:

(C)SUMFO$ xclock&
[1]     973
(C)SUMFO$ Xlib: connection to "xx.xxx.xx.xxx:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

Questions and issues with Cygwin-X should go to the cygwin-xfree list. FWIW, the above sounds to me like you're not running a server or a firewall issue.

--
Larry