cssh not working with 1.7.9-1

I'm new to cygwin and installed it to run cssh on my windows 7 64-bit system. I tried to search the mailing lists and FAQ for this error but didn't get any hits.

After installing cygwin and cssh I get the following error whenever I try to cssh to a host. In the example below I changed the IP of the host to the string "a_hostname".

$ cssh a_hostname
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Cannot determ pid of 'a_hostname ' window
Cannot determ window ID of 'a_hostname ' window
Use of uninitialized value $win in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10/App/ClusterSSH.pm line 900.
Lost pid of a_hostname ; deleting

The following person submitted a ticket to the cssh bug tracker that details everything very well. There a person responded that cssh works fine under cygwin 1.7.8 but not under 1.7.9.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3284857&group_id=89139&atid=589145

Can anyone help me or is this a bug that may get fixed soon?

Thanks