Re: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable: address space is already occupied

Christopher Faylor writes:

> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 05:07:15AM +0000, Heiko Elger wrote:
> >Ryan Johnson writes:
> >
> >> Let me ask again, what was being compiled when the problems arose? And
> >> is it an intermittent error or a consistent one?
> >>

> >I'm sorry - I havn't seen your question.
> >
> >The error is intermittent.
> >Sometimes I have this error and sometimes not - really not reproduceable.
> >If it occurs - it's always while compiling another sourcefile.
> >
> >What is compiled: C-Files.
> >We use VxWorks GNU-MinGW Crosscompiler by (Wind River Systems).
> >The make is an old cygwin (1.5.x) make-3.80 and the sh is a cygwin (1.5.x) by
> >Wind River Systems.
>
> This is certainly an unsupported configuration.  Contact Wind River if you
> want support.

What is unsupported - using old cygwin 1.5.x binaries ?
OK - using 1.5.x binaries is not supported - but it should work? Or not?

If you mean WindRiver MinGW Gnu Compiler - not supported (yes, of course) - but
it' only a win32 (non cygwin program) and I was asked what's running ...

heiko