Re: how to open only 1 window when running rxvt.exe

16.09.2011 21:48, J.V. ÐÐÑÐÑ:
If I create a file called 'rxvt.bat'

and from within there, run rxvt.exe (with options) and then put a
shortcut to that on my desktop and double click,
I get a black window that shows the command in the rxvt.bat file and
then my rxvt window pops up.

This is annoying.

How do I just get the one rxvt.exe window? and not the black window that
pops up with it?

Use "start" command in your batch file:

start c:\prog-that-block-cmd.exe