Re: AW: [bulk] - [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: {serf,libserf1_0,libserf1-devel}-1.0.0-1

On 9/23/2011 1:15 AM, DEWI - N. Zacharias wrote:

> [...]

/usr/share/doc/serf
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/serf.README
The URL mentioned above: http://code.google.com/p/serf/

serf is a development library, so you won't find it useful unless you
want to write software that uses it (or you are using a package like
subversion that uses it).

Unfortunately, there is very little documentation of the API provided by
the serf authors. I suppose you'd have to just read the *.h headers
included in the libserf?-devel packages.

There is one piece of documentation included by the authors that I did
not include in the package:

  http://serf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/design-guide.txt

I will make sure it's included in the next version I release.

Westheimer's Discovery:
        A couple of months in the laboratory can frequently save a
        couple of hours in the library.