Re: rm -rf cannot delete the upmost directory level anymore on a Novell share

On 10/24/2011 05:49 AM, Franz Sirl wrote:
Thanks, it looks like expected now, given NcFsd's behaviour. Note
that this can't be fixed on NWFS. On NWFS, only the changes to
upstream coreutils as outlined in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2011-10/msg00481.html will help.

Yes, I noticed that one too, thanks. Any idea when the fix will show up in Cygwin's coreutils?

Hopefully this week. I'm overdue for a coreutils build for cygwin, so building 8.14 + the upstream fix is on my list of things to do soon.