Re: -nolisten tcp -multiwindow combination crashes in XWin startup

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 02:50:35PM -0700, Dave wrote:
Jon:? Thanks for the?pointers to the fork() problem faqs.? That and a bit of googling led?me to give rebaseall a try, and
that appears to have cured my issue.? (For others, instructions can be found at
http://www.heikkitoivonen.net/blog/2008/11/26/cygwin-upgrades-and-rebaseall/?.)

With all of your googling you didn't come up with any previous
discussions about doing this in setup.exe?

How odd.

---

*experiencing strangely familiar variations of helpful CFG responses,
I ponder:

I typed in several varitions of
X11,  Xwin,  cygwin, died waiting for dll loading, errno 11...
Tried  " upgrades rebaseall"...
Nope...

Nothing came up concerning rebaseall and setup.exe...nothing about
discussions...I know... lets try:

"setup.exe rebaseall"

whole bunch of discussions ...came right up...

Maybe _he_ didn't already _know_ _the_ _answer_ in order to
type in the correct search term...nah.. couldn't be that...must be the user's fault..lets blame him!... *doi*!